|Item or Series Title||Bingham Street School|
|Parent Catalog Number||1996-01-001.010|
Bingham Street School, February 1956.
This is a photograph showing the original 1890 building (at left) and the new building, completed in 1956. The photograph was likely taken when the new one was put into service on February 20, 1956, prior to the demolition of the old school. The original Bingham school, one of Lansing's earliest, was kept in service far longer than any of the other 19th century school buildings.
|Old ID Number||Bingham Elem\FC001|
|Collection Title||Ford Ceasar Collection|
|Other Creators||Dalrymple, Carl W.|
|Dates of Creation||February 1956|
|Copyright Information||Capital Area District Libraries makes no representation that it is the owner of the copyright in any published material. It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain permission to publish from the owner of the copyright.|
|People and Organizations||
Lansing School District