|Item or Series Title||First Presbyterian Church View 4|
|Parent Catalog Number||2017-03-001.005|
The church's construction began in 1947 and was completed in 1953. Located at 515 West Ottawa Street.
|Old ID Number||JQ02e008|
|Collection Title||Local History Photograph Collection|
|Dates of Creation||Unknown|
|Copyright Information||Capital Area District Libraries makes no representation that it is the owner of the copyright in any published material. It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain permission to publish from the owner of the copyright.|