|Item or Series Title||Townsend Street School|
|Parent Catalog Number||1996-01-001.010|
"Townsend Street School was built in 1904 to replace the Ward Two School, razed at that site. The Board of Education and administration used the building from 1926 to 1953 when it was razed. The site became a parking lot."
Photograph hand-tinted by Carl Dalrymple.
|Old ID Number||Townsend St School\FC001|
|Collection Title||Ford Ceasar Collection|
|Other Creators||Dalrymple, Carl W.|
|Dates of Creation||circa 1940|
|Copyright Information||Capital Area District Libraries makes no representation that it is the owner of the copyright in any published material. It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain permission to publish from the owner of the copyright.|
|People and Organizations||
Lansing School District