|Item or Series Title||Federal Building and YMCA|
|Parent Catalog Number||1996-01-001.011|
The old federal building and the YMCA, on the north side of East Michigan Avenue leading up to the Capitol, prior to demolition. They were both torn down to make way for the new Lansing City Hall.
Part of the Jury-Rowe furniture store can be seen at right.
Temporary signs posted in the YMCA window and above the door read "Capital City Wrecking Co." and "The Christman Co. Builders."
|Old ID Number||City Hall\B12F06_002|
|Collection Title||Ford Ceasar Collection|
|Dates of Creation||1958|
|Copyright Information||Capital Area District Libraries makes no representation that it is the owner of the copyright in any published material. It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain permission to publish from the owner of the copyright.|
|People and Organizations||
YMCA of the USA
City & town halls
Michigan Avenue East