|Item or Series Title||Spartan Stadium and Jack Breslin Student Events Center|
|Parent Catalog Number||2017-04-006|
Opened in 1924 to replace the Old College Field. The name was changed to Macklin Field in 1935, then to Macklin Stadium in 1948, and finally to Spartan Stadium in 1956. Located at 325 W. Shaw Lane.
The Jack Breslin Student Events Center opened in 1989 and was built to replace Jenison Field House. It was named for Jack Breslin who was a former athlete at the university and who went on to be class president and lead a 30 year career working for the college. It is located at 534 Birch Road.
|Old ID Number||Caterino/MAC#5/043|
|Collection Title||Caterino MAC Postcard Collection|
|Other Creators||Hiawatha Card of Detroit|
|Dates of Creation||unknown|
|Copyright Information||Capital Area District Libraries makes no representation that it is the owner of the copyright in any published material. It is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain permission to publish from the owner of the copyright.|
|People and Organizations||
Michigan State University
East Lansing (Mich.)
Ingham County (Mich.)
Universities & colleges
Shaw Lane West