Museum Homepage

Archive Record

  • Email This Page
  • Send Feedback
Item or Series Title East side of South Capitol Avenue at West Washtenaw Street, looking north.
Catalog Number 2015-06-003.V1.055
Parent Catalog Number 2015-06-003
Description J. W. Knapp's operations expanded into buildings on South Capitol from its original location on West Washtenaw and South Washington. Also seen north of West Washtenaw are the Masonic Temple and, north of West Allegan, the Michigan National Bank Tower.
Collection Title Lansing City Planning Division Photographs
Creator City of Lansing
Other Creators City Planning Division
Dates of Creation January 24, 1959
Object Name Photograph
People and Organizations Lansing City Planning Division
Search Terms Lansing (Mich.)
Buildings
Street scenes
Capitol Avenue South
Washtenaw Street West
Fraternal lodges
Merchants